1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
2. Follow directions on package to cook gnocchi then drain and set aside. (you'll want to rinse off the gnocchi to keep it from sticking together too much)
3. Place a large saute pan over medium heat and add sausage. Use a wooden spoon to break up sausage. Cook until no longer pink and slight brown and crispy. Then add the kale to cook for 2-3 minutes, until wilted.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together tomato paste, honey, coconut milk, broth, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
5. Add gnocchi to pan then pour the liquid mixture from the bowl into the pan. Mix until all is coated. Pour all ingredients into greased dish and place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (220g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 451 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.1g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.8g||94 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.1g|
|Cholesterol 143.7mg||44 %|
|Sodium 1332.6mg||46 %|
|Potassium 589.8mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 31.3g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 603
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!