1. Cook sausage until no longer pink. Use a large fry pan.* Drain.
2. Add onion, celery, carrots, seasonings.
3. Cook and stir over medium heat for five minutes or until vegetables are crisp to tender.
4. Stir in water, tomatoes, soup. Bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes on low.
6. Stir in rice. Cover, cook 10 more minutes.
*If you don't have a big frypan after #3 step transfer to big sauce pan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (463g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 22358.3mg||771 %|
|Potassium 978.1mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 36.2g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 225
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!