• Heat olive oil and add garlic
• Cook until it turns white
• Add tomatoes and pepper and heat through, stirring constantly for about 2-3 minutes. Tomatoes should not lose their shape
• Remove from heat
• Transfer hot, cooked pasta to large bowl
• Toss pasta gently with tomato mixture, basil, and half of parmesan
• Serve immediately with remaining parmesan
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1438g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 915 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 101.7g||136 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.4g||127 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 57.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.2g|
|Cholesterol 323.2mg||99 %|
|Sodium 1436.8mg||50 %|
|Potassium 2951.9mg||78 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 226.1g||67 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.4g||46 %|
|Sugars, other 214.7g|
|Protein 80.1g||114 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!