• Brown beef in olive oil with onion, garlic, salt, and pepper, drain off fat
• Add bell peppers, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder and hot pepper sauce
• Cook on low heat for 3 minutes while stirring
• Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil
• Allow to simmer, then turn off heat and allow to cool
• Serve with grated cheese and chopped onions
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1976g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3280 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 364.5g||486 %|
|Saturated Fat 132.4g||662 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 127.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.4g|
|Cholesterol 1020.6mg||314 %|
|Sodium 1484.7mg||51 %|
|Potassium 6174.6mg||162 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 100g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 31.8g||127 %|
|Sugars, other 68.1g|
|Protein 235.7g||337 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4617
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!