1) wash potatoes, leave skin on, leave to dry slightly. (do about 1 kg for a week )
2) Rub salt and poke with a fork all over potato
3) rub a little oil and bake for about 1 hour - 170deg
4) cool them completely and keep in fridge,
When order comes, microwave about 2-3 mins to make it hot , add topping s and grill in oven IF cheese is the topping on top.
Use finely chopped spring onion too, 1 coriader, 1 mint leaves
1) heat up oil, put in minced garlic, and then chicken. salt n pepper, can add little bit of frozen corn to add color to the dish.
2)Same for Brocolli, or you can just put in microwave to cook it. salt n pepper, little olive oil +balsamic
has to be looking colorful
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (100g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 514 (97%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.1g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.2g|
|Cholesterol 15mg||5 %|
|Sodium 22.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 130mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 529
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!