1. Sauté beef and onion until lightly browned and pour off excess oil.
2. Add all other ingredients and water to cover.
3. Simmer until vegetables are slightly tender but still al dente.
1. Mix flour and baking powder together.
2. Mix butter & milk together, then add wet to dry. Mix together into a soft dough.
3. Place spoonfuls of dough onto SlumGullion.
4. On stovetop, cook for 10 minutes uncovered, cover and cook for 10 minutes more.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (658g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 220 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.4g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 63.2mg||19 %|
|Sodium 392.7mg||14 %|
|Potassium 885.4mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.4g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 72g|
|Protein 23.2g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 631
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.