*BE SURE TO WEAR GLOVES! *
1. Cut Jalapeños in half. Seed Jalapeños.
2. Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and cumin together in a bowl.
3. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into each jalapeño half.
4. Wrap each jalapeño half with 1 whole piece of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
5. Place jalapeño halves side by side in a 9 x 13 pan or on cookie sheet.
6. Preheat oven to 400° F.
7. Bake 45 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (106g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 336 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.3g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.5g||78 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 76.7mg||24 %|
|Sodium 618.9mg||21 %|
|Potassium 193.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2g|
|Protein 11.3g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 391
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.