Try this Jambalaya Risotto Base recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Sweat the onion and celery in the vegetable oil over medium heat in a rondeau.
2. Add the rice and cajun spice and continue cooking, stirring constantly until the rice begins to smell toasted.
3. Add the wine and tomato sauce and cook, stirring constantly, until almost all absorbed.
4. Add the chicken stock, 1 ladle at a time, stirring very frequenttly. As stock is absorbed, add more.
5. Continue, stirring constantly until rice is 90% cooked. Remove from heat and transfder to a lined sheet pan to cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2338g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 769 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 85.4g||114 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 52.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 24.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 10188.6mg||351 %|
|Potassium 5936.2mg||156 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 106.6g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 27.7g||111 %|
|Sugars, other 78.8g|
|Protein 25.4g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1246
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.