1. Start out by heating a cast iron pot over medium heat.
2. Prep your vegetables and move to the fridge.
3. Season the pork well with salt and pepper.
4. Add the vegetable oil to the pot and sear the pork in the vegetable oil
5. Once there is no more pink, turn the heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes stirring every so often.
6. Meanwhile chop your chicken and sausage.
7. At the 25 minute mark, add the chicken and sausage to the pork and cook for another 10 minutes stirring.
8. At this point preheat your oven to 300°
9. After 10 minutes, Remove all of the meat so that there's nothing left but the drippings.
10. Add the vegetables, salt, creole seasoning, beef cubes and sauté until completely soft, roughly 25 minutes.
11. Add your water, meats, rice, hot sauce, Kitchen Bouquet, and stir.
12. Bring the mix to a boil, once boiling, cover, turn the fire off, and put the pot in the oven.
13. Cook for exactly 1 hour. REMEMBER, do NOT touch that oven! Leave it alone! Trust me ??
14. Once done, remove the jambalaya, and set aside for 5 minutes. STILL, DO NOT TOUCH IT!
15. When the time is up, remove the cover, mix everything well, and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3703g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9572 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1063.6g||1418 %|
|Saturated Fat 506.9g||2534 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 386.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 95.2g|
|Cholesterol 2430.9mg||748 %|
|Sodium 10884.1mg||375 %|
|Potassium 5071.4mg||133 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 323.2g||95 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g||46 %|
|Sugars, other 311.6g|
|Protein 205.9g||294 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 11647
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!