1. Brown onions in olive oil
2. Add garlic, scallions, banana peppers, stir and cook one minute
3. Add black pepper, cayenne, salt and thyme
4. Add the chicken to brown
5. Add sliced sausages
6. Add tomatoes and green peppers
7. Sprinkle tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, stir and add bay leaves to the bottom of the pot
8. Cook on low for 45 minutes or until all is tender and cooked through
The amount of spices depends on the level of heat desired. From medium hot to very hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (111g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 214mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 41
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.