1. In large, deep skillet or Dutch oven, heat butter. Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in flour. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups water, stirring til smooth.
3. Return to heat. Add remaining ingredients; bring to boiling, stirring.
4. Reduce heat to simmer; cook, covered but stirring occasionally - about 30 minutes, or til rice is tender.
5. Serve sprinkled with additional chopped parsley, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (246g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 3.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 50mg||2 %|
|Potassium 340.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 22.9g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 139
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!