1. Chop the cabbage (into pieces roughly the size of an m&m), and cut the chives / green onions into small pieces the size of a tic-tac.
2. Put all ingredients other than the dumpling wrappers into a bowl (or evenly between multiple bowls) and mix well.
3. Fold the Dumplings by hand.
4. Place a frypan on the stove on Medium Heat, and oil it well with sesame oil. Line the dumplings by hand around the pan until the pan is full. Wait 3 minutes.
5. Pour roughly 100ml of water per 20 dumplings into the pan with the oil, and cover immediately. Turn the heat down slightly, and wait four to five minutes.
6. Remove the lid, and the water around the dumplings should be boiling. Make sure that the water is boiling evenly.
7. Turn the heat back up to around medium-high, and lightly cover the tops of the dumplings with a bit more sesame oil while they are still in the pan. Check the bottom of a few dumplings to make sure that the bottom is browned.
8. Cover the fry pan with a plate and flip them onto the plate (be careful of the boiling water and oil that may leak,) or scoop them onto serving plates with a spatula.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dumpling (24g)|
|Recipe Makes: 220 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 8.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 51mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!