Try this Japanese Miso Soup recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Clean the kombu surface, then place it in a pot filled with 8 cups of water.
2. Bring water with kombu to boil and then reduce the heat to medium-low heat and continue boiling for 20 min.
3. Remove the kombu and turn to low simmer.
4. Put the dash bags and let sit in the hot water for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the dash bags.
6. Add the miso paste and mix until miso is dissolved.
7. Add the tofu and scallions if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1896g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 75.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.