1. Pre heat oven to 190C. In a bowl, except butter, mix all the ingredients to get a rough dough. Add in butter and continue to knead till the dough is springy and smooth. This should takes about 10 minutes.
2. Let dough rise till double the volume. Cover the dough and keep in warm place.
3. Portion into 7 equal size and roll up to form a ball. Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
4. Press each dough flat and re-roll to a ball shape. Dust the dough with some flour, and use a rolling pin, press an impression across each dough. Place them on baking tray and let them rise for 40 minutes.
5. Bring the oven temperature down to 140C, bake dough in the oven for 15 minutes.?
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (68g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.3g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 5.4mg||2 %|
|Sodium 187mg||6 %|
|Potassium 87.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 28.3g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!