1. Mix rice vinegar, low-sodium soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar in a small bowl.
2. Pound steak to 1/8" and season.
3. Slice steak into 16 strips 1/4"-1/2" thick.
4. Roll each beef strip around 1 asparagus spear and 1 scallion and secure with toothpick.
5. Pour liquid over beef on baking pan and marinate 10 minutes. Preheat broiler to high.
6. Broil steak rolls 5 minutes. Remove from broiler and cover with foil.
7. Pour marinate into pan and boil until syrupy, about 5 minutes. Pour over steak rolls.
Serve with cilantro lime rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (263g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 105 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.7g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 39.7mg||12 %|
|Sodium 73.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 683.3mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 4.2g|
|Protein 26.6g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 242
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.