- Cut the chicken breast into small, very thin strips.
- Place chicken in a bowl.
- Mix marinade ingredients.
- Pour marinade over chicken and stir.
- Let sit for about 10-15 min until liquid is absorbed.
- Wisk chicken broth, corn starch, garlic and ginger together in small bowl.
- Put 10 cups fresh vegetables in large, microwave safe bowl.
- Add 2 T. water to vegetables.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave for 5-7 min until tender-crisp.
- Heat large 12" skillet on high with a liberal amount of cooking spray till small wisps of smoke form.
- Add chicken to the pan in a single layer.
- Allow to cook untouched for 2-4 min until dark brown edges form.
- Stir and cook until all sauce is cooked down. (Dark fond should be present in the pan.)
- Add cooked vegetables, stir to de-glaze.
- Cook until vegetables are tender stirring frequently.
- Re-stir the chicken both mixture and add to pan.
- Sir and cook until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over rice.
This stir-fry has amazing flavor and and simple ingredients especially when you have a summer garden. Best of all if you are on a diet Weight Watchers for example the only points in the recipie are from the Rice and Chicken, as this recipie can be accomplished with no butter or olive oil, cooking spray and soy sauce keep this recipie from sticking and tasting amazing
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1280g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.6g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11307.6mg||390 %|
|Potassium 2006.3mg||53 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 264.7g||78 %|
|Dietary Fiber 31.4g||126 %|
|Sugars, other 233.3g|
|Protein 56.2g||80 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1296
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.