1. Combine all ingredients for spice mixture and set aside
2. Combine remaining ingredients for chicken marinade, except for chicken.
3. Once mixed add chicken and toss to coat.
4. Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate at least 3 hours, longer is better.
5. Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
6. Place chicken in baking pan uncovered and bake for 5-10 minutes at 400 F
7. Reduce heat to 325-275 and bake for 1 hour or until done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (151g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 164 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.3g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 85mg||26 %|
|Sodium 228.9mg||8 %|
|Potassium 295.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 9.4g|
|Protein 21.6g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 294
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!