1. Place steaks in gallon-size ziploc bag.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in bowl and whisk together.
3. Pour mixture into bag and seal.
4. Toss steaks in marinade to distribute evenly.
5. Marinate steaks for 1-6 hours.
6. Remove steaks from marinade and grill to desired doneness over medium-high heat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (11g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 39.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 41
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!