1. Preheat the oven to 170c
2. Heat the butter in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat
3. Fry the leek and mushrooms for 5 minutes, or until the start to soften
4. Turn up the heat to high, add the chicken and fry for a further 5 minutes
5. Pour in the chicken stock and simmer
6. Meanwhile, mix the cornflour with 2 tbsp of water until smooth then pour into the pan along with the cream
7. Bring to the boil, stir in the spinach and cook until the sauce thickens
8. Tip into a pie dish and set aside to cool a little
9. Top the pie with crumpled filo pastry until completely covered
10. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for around 20 minutes
11. Serve with vegetables and potatoes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (484g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 160 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.8g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 180.3mg||55 %|
|Sodium 433.8mg||15 %|
|Potassium 966mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 20.8g|
|Protein 61.3g||88 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 506
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!