Pulled from a facebook repost of a Mississippi Magazine recipe.
1. Heat oven to 32. Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning and water, according to packet instructions; set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 4 ounces of cheddar cheese, and half of the onions; set aside.
3. Stir biscuit mix and water (directions on box) to form soft dough. Pat dough on the bottom and one half-inch up the sides of a 9x13 greased casserole dish.
4. Saute remaining onions and bell peppers until slightly tender.
5. On top of biscuit mix, evenly distribute ingredients in the following order: ground beef, tomato slices, green peppers, onions, jalapeno peppers, sour cream mixture and end with remaining shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until edges of dough are lightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (233g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 74.2mg||23 %|
|Sodium 649.5mg||22 %|
|Potassium 547.3mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.2g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 10.7g|
|Protein 22.6g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.