1. Pre-heat oven to 350°C
2. Unwrap all your Jolly ranchers
3. Lay out your popsicle sticks onto a baking sheet. Make sure there is enough space for the Jolly ranchers to melt and expand without touching other Jolly Ranchers.
4. Place 3 or 5 Jolly Ranchers on the popsicle stick. The amount of Jolly ranchers will affect the size of the finished product. 1 or 2 Jolly Ranchers could be placed off the stick. Make sure to make fun patterns to make the lolly pops unique and FUN!
5. Put the lolly pops into the oven for 4-5 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on them because at around 4 minutes the candy will start to bubble. The lolly pops don't need to fully expand in the oven because they will still spread out when you take them out.
6. Let the lolly pops cool before taking them off the baking sheet.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!