1. Wash the kale and then cut into 3-inch long strips and set aside to dry.
2. Add vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil to a blender and process until well combined.
3. Then stir in the cayenne pepper, if using.
4. Add the kale strips to the emulsion and massage the mixture into each leaf strip.
5. Shake off excess marinade and place kale pieces on dehydrator sheets.
6. Sprinkle with sea salt and garlic, if using and dehydrate for about 7-8 hours at 105 degrees or until crisp. (Chips will get smaller as they dehydrate.)
7. These chips are so delicious I'll bet you won't have any left to store.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (82g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 313.3mg||11 %|
|Potassium 260.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!