1. Preheat oven to 400F. Coat 8 in square baking pan with oil.
2. Cook kale in large pot of boiling salted water 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool enough to handle. thoroughly wring out kale then chop. season w salt and pepper if desired.
3. mash together ricotta and chevre in bowl
4. heat 1 tsp oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. add tomato puree and red pepper flakes. simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
5. assemble lasagna into 3 layers noodles, 2 layers filling, ending with sauce. Cover with parmesan cheese and bake 40 minutes.
from veg times
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 22 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.4g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 17.4mg||5 %|
|Sodium 98.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 315.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 14.6g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 101
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!