Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Sauté garlic and onion in olive oil until softened and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add kale and sautéed until wilted, an additional 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. Stuff each pre-slit chicken breast with 1 wedge of cheese spread and about 1/2 cup of kale filling.
3. Seal the chicken breast with pre-soaked skewers.
4. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
5. Heat oil in large pan. Sear each side of chicken breast until browned, 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Place chicken on greased casserole dish lined with foil.
6. Place in pre-heated oven and cook for 20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (342g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 286 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.8g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 17g||85 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 197.5mg||61 %|
|Sodium 1652.2mg||57 %|
|Potassium 924.4mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 2.9g|
|Protein 77.2g||110 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 625
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!