1. Set the oven to 185 C degree, Stir-fry the onion and leek until translucent.
2. Brown the beef for 2 minutes on each sides.
3. Add all the beef and vegetable in the dutch oven.
4. Add the tomato puree and other ingredients all at once.
5. Close the lid and put it in the oven for 2 hours.
Enjoy tender and juicy beef with mashed potatoes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (335g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 39.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 536.6mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 10.6g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 86
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!