Try this Kathy's Veggie Burger (Nut Burger) recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Form patty and put on parchment paper and coat each side.
2. Heat OO skilled cooked onion and garlic until tender (about 5 mins).
3. Add carrots, squash and stir 2 minutes.
4. Remove from head and add oats, egg. Stir. Add soy sauce and put in bowl. refrigerate for 1 hour
5. Make patties and coat in flour. Oil the pan and grill a couple mins on each side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.4g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 35.2mg||11 %|
|Sodium 17.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 337.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 11.1g|
|Protein 5.9g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 139
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.