1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet.
2. Mix Bisquick, 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder, sugar, milk, and cheese until well blended.
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes.
5. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and kosher salt. Heat in microwave for 30 or until butter is melted.
6. Generously coat the biscuits with the butter mixture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (68g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 115 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 20.9mg||6 %|
|Sodium 583.9mg||20 %|
|Potassium 95.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 24.1g|
|Protein 5.6g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 237
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!