1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease Cookie Sheet
2. Mix bisquick, 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder, sugar, milk, and cheese until well blended
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes
5. In a microwave sage bowl, combine butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning, and salt. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds until butter is melted.
6. Generously brush tops of biscuits with butter mixture.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (72g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.6g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 31.1mg||10 %|
|Sodium 1750.2mg||60 %|
|Potassium 92.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 23.7g|
|Protein 5.6g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 270
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.