1. Heat oil over med heat.
2. Add cumin.
3. Add onions and cook to a light brown.
4. Add garlic, ginger, salt, turmeric powder, green chilies, and chili powder.
5. Mix in tomatoes. Stir occasionally until the mixture is reddish-brown.
6. Add ground turkey, cover, and cook until brown over low heat.
7. Add peas, cook until tender.
8. Mix in garam masala.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (153g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 36.9mg||11 %|
|Sodium 65mg||2 %|
|Potassium 366.8mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 6.6g|
|Protein 14.2g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 107
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.