1. Preheat the oven at 200°C (chaleur tournante & gril)
2. Soak the bread in water. Squeeze excess moisture from the bread.
3. Mix together all the ingredients, in a bowl, by hand.
4. Shape into walnut-sized balls and place them on wax paper.
5. Place the dish in the oven in the middle for 10 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (364g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 281 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.3g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g||61 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 138mg||42 %|
|Sodium 457.3mg||16 %|
|Potassium 836.2mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 20.3g|
|Protein 41.6g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 548
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.