1) Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
2) Set aside. In a large bowl mix with beater oil, sugars, vanilla and eggs until smooth and fluffy.
3) Add pineapple, walnuts, coconut, carrots, and raisins and blend well.
4) Gradually add flour mixture a half at a time until blended through.
5) Pour batter into a greased and floured 9"x13" pan and bake at 350 for about 40-50 min.
6) Test with toothpick for doneness.
When cool frost with Ken''s Cream Cheese Frosting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 163 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.2g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 52.9mg||16 %|
|Sodium 306.1mg||11 %|
|Potassium 289.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 123.3g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 120.2g|
|Protein 6.4g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 666
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.