1. Combine whole wheat flour, honey, yeast, powfered milk, salt, butter(melted) and warm water in a large bowl.
Mix for 2 minutes with blender until smooth.
2. Add all but 1/8 cup unbleached flour to wet mixture and mix with spoon.
Kneed dough with fist until dough is fully mixed.
3. Put dough into greased metal pot. Cover with loose wrap and put in warm room for 45 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
4. Punch dough down. Spread out on very lightly floured wooden cutting board.
Flatten out into 10x20 inch.flat piece.. Roll dough tightly into a roll made to fit the bread pan (good side out).
Pinch final fold together to prevent unwinding.
5. Place dough in bread pan and spray with Olive Oil.
6. Allow dough to rise just over pan handle. (about 30-45 minutes in warm room)
7. Preheat Oven to 350. Bake bread for 45 mins or until top is fully golden brown.
8. Remove bread from pan and put on rack to cool at least 1 hour before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (33g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 3.2mg||1 %|
|Sodium 13.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 74.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 16.4g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 95
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.