1. In a shallow dish combine egg, melted butter, milk and ground black pepper.
2. Place Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour in another shallow dish.
3. Dip pork chops into egg mixture.
4. Dip pork chops into flour, covering both sides.
5. Place in 13x19x2-inch baking pan.
6. Bake, uncovered, in a 425(F) degree oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops.
7. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until done (160F degrees) and juices run clear.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (225g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 225 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 199.7mg||61 %|
|Sodium 168.8mg||6 %|
|Potassium 710.6mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 42.9g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 409
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.