1. Prepare oven at 175C/350 F
2. Clean the flouer
3. Add the raisins and the sucade in a pan and mix with one/two spoons flour
4. mix the butter/bastard sugar/ vanilla sugar for 10 minutes untille a solid mass
5. Add one by ine the eggs, do not add another egg untill the forme one is completely taken up
5. Gently add by hand the flour in four pieces and then add the raisins/sucade
6. put it in the tulbandvorm
7. Put it in the middle of the overn for one hour
8. Take it out and let it rest for 10 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 17 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.9g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 5.1mg||2 %|
|Sodium 13.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 16.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 23
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!