1. Combine all ingredients (except garlic clove and bay leaf) in a medium sauce pan
2. Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
3. Add garlic clove and bay leaf (whole). Reduce heat and alle the mixture to simmer for 20-30 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Watch for desired consistency as this will thicken quickly toward the end. If too thick, just add a tablespoon of water back to the mix.
5. Remove the bay leaf and carlic clove and allow ketchup to cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (326g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 174.7mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1790.6mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 28.3g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 163
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!