- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan. Add garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the heavy cream into the pan and bring it to a simmer over medium heat. Make sure to stir often so the cream doesn’t burn.
- Stir in the Parmesan and nutmeg and continue to cook until it thickens, approximately 8-10 minutes. You will know it is ready when the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of your spoon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and add to your meal or let cool completely if you are saving for later.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (72g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 245 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.2g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.9g||84 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 90.4mg||28 %|
|Sodium 429.7mg||15 %|
|Potassium 67.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 10.1g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 292
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!