1. Spray 9x13 casserole dish with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage. Use a spatula to break up sausage into smaller pieces as it cooks. Spoon the browned sausage evenly into casserole dish. Set aside.
3. In skillet, sauté spinach and peppers until the vegetables are tender. About 5 minutes. Add the cooked vegetable mixture to the sausage in casserole dish. Stir together to distribute the vegetables evenly. Set aside.
4. In medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Season with garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
5. Pour egg mixture evenly over sausage and vegetable mixture. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup of shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until eggs are set and edges start to brown. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (221g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 298 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.1g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g||68 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 623.4mg||192 %|
|Sodium 579.2mg||20 %|
|Potassium 367.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 28.8g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 423
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!