1. In skillet over medium heat, cook sausages per package instructions and set aside
2. In small bowl place cream cheese and sharp cheddar. Microwave for 20-30 seconds until melted
3. Mix cheese with sriracha, set aside
4. Mix egg with seasoning and make small omelet
5. Fill omelet with cheese sriracha mixture and assemble sandwich
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (288g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 708 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 78.6g||105 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.9g||144 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 33.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.5g|
|Cholesterol 218.4mg||67 %|
|Sodium 1784mg||62 %|
|Potassium 673.7mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.8g|
|Protein 43.8g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 898
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!