1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Add 1/2 cup marinara to the bottom of a cast-iron skillet and heat on the stove until sauce is bubbling.
3) Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top, reserving 1/4 cup.
4) Add toppings to the crustless pizza.
5) Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top and the Italian Seasoning.
6) Bake on the top rack of the oven until the mozzarella cheese begins to bubble and turn brown (approximately 5-10 minutes depending on the oven and how browned you like the top of your pizza).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (91g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 142 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.8g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 38.9mg||12 %|
|Sodium 589.4mg||20 %|
|Potassium 258.6mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 8.8g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 204
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.