1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. With an electric mixer, mix butter, vanilla, and egg until smooth.
3. Mix in almond flour, 1/2 cup at a time until incorporated. Then mix in salt, baking soda, stevia, cocoa powder, and mint.
4. Divide dough into 12-14 equal balls on the cookie sheet. Make sure to flatten the dough because it won't spread on its own.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. When cookies have cooled, dip them in the melted chocolate to coat.
7. Put in freezer to set.
Serve with milk or cream for dipping.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 267 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.7g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 64.7mg||20 %|
|Sodium 127.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 249.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 16.7g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.