Follow directions of your bread maker.
Add ingredients in the order they are listed.
1. Liquids first (Water Eggs)
2. Add the dry products (Oat fiber, Flaxseed Meal and Vital Wheat Gluten)
3. Add the Salt around the edges
4. Add the sweetener and honey around the edges
5. Spread out Xanthun Gum evenly
6. Break up and add butter away from enter
7. Make cavity in center without touching water and add yeast in it.
8. Place into bread machine
9. Select bread setting (e.g. Basic, Medium crust) - Can experiment
Bread machine should take approx. 3 hours to complete
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (57g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 5.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 45mg||2 %|
|Potassium 137.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 4.6g|
|Protein 20g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 163
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.