1. Preheat oven to 275 convection oven 325 regular oven.
2. Place cake mix, melted margarine, and 1 egg in mixer.
3. Blend on low speed for 2 minutes.
4. Spread into bottom and up sides of a greased 10 inch springform pan.
5. Place cream cheese and sweetened cream cheese in mixer (no need to rewash it). Beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
6. Beat one minute at medium speed..
7. Add the 3 eggs and the lime juice. Beat at medium speed for one minute.
8. Pour filling into crust.
9. Bake until it looks shiny and the center barely jiggles, 58-62 minutes.
10. Cool for 30 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
11. Garnish with cool whip before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (96g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 121 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.5g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 211.5mg||65 %|
|Sodium 177mg||6 %|
|Potassium 132.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 153
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!