1. Core the cabbage, then shred using the fine disk for the shredder attachment to the food processor.
2. Shred the carrot the same way.
3. Mix together cabbage, carrot and onion.
4. In a bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, milk, and lemon juice with a whisk until well combined.
5. Add the salt and pepper.
6. Add the sugar to the sauce until well mixed in.
7. Add the sauce to the cabbage and carrot mixture and mix well and allow the mixture to marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight. Enjoy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1339g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 603 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 66.9g||89 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.2g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 131mg||40 %|
|Sodium 1544.1mg||53 %|
|Potassium 2354.6mg||62 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.2g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.5g||78 %|
|Sugars, other 66.7g|
|Protein 30.1g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1030
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.