1. Sift together all the ingredients for the advance mix. (Double or triple and divide for later use if desired).
2. Whisk together the milk, egg and oil.
3. Slowly add advance mix to the egg mix and mix well. Beat until batter is smooth.
4. Heat heavy pan on medium-high heat with some butter or oil until hot. Drop in about a half a cup of batter at a time. When the pancake starts to bubble on the one side, flip and cook through.
5. Set aside on warm plate and continue with remaining batter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (107g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 54.1mg||17 %|
|Sodium 161.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 109.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.4g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 61.7g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 326
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.