1. Preheat the oven to 375 oF and grease a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, apple sauce, egg, honey and vanilla.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, stir until combined, and stir in the dried fruits and nuts.
5. Pour the oatmeal mixture into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until thick and golden.
6. Coll and cut into squares. The bars will last up to 5 days in the fridge.
TO FREEZE: cool, cut into squares, and place in a zip-top bag to freeze for up to 3 months. Tos erve, allow to defrost in the fridge for 24 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 13.9mg||4 %|
|Sodium 27.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 142.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 12g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 70
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!