1. Ue sing a sharp knife, cut the kielbasa into 36 slices. Mine were all about a half inch wide. Set aside.
2, Lightly dust flour on a work surface. Unfold one sheet of puff pastry onto the flour. Roll a couple of times each way with a rolling pin to smooth it out.
3. Use a knife or pizza ctter to slice the dough in half vertically. Then slice horizontally to make 18 strips total.
4. Wrap each kielbasa slice in one strip of dough and pinch to seal. You can secure with a toothpick if you want but it's not necessary. It is convenient for serving though. Repeat with the other sheet of dough and the last half of the kielbasa.
5. Combine 1 beaten egg and one tablespoon water and brush each puff pastry with the mixture. This will make them shiny.
6. Arrange the puffs on a greased baking sheet, at least 1 inch apart. Bake at 400 degrees for about 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Serve with mustard, BBQ sauce or dipping sauce of preference. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (524g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1067 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 118.5g||158 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.7g||174 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 61.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.5g|
|Cholesterol 685.6mg||211 %|
|Sodium 3298.8mg||114 %|
|Potassium 274.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.6g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 86g|
|Protein 57.8g||83 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1649
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!