1. Preheat oven 400
2. Oil and flour muffin pan
3. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Combine with whisk then make a well in the middle for wet ingredients.
4. In a two cup measuring cup add eggs then beat well
5. Add oil to measuring cup
6. Add almond milk to measuring cup to fill to 2 cup mark
7. Lightly stir wet ingredients then pour into dry ingredients. Mix by hand until all ingredients are moist, fold in blueberries then let sit while making crumb mixture. This will give time for baking powder to activate.
8. Make crumb mixture by combining flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in Butter.
9. Fill muffin pan close to the top, sprinkle top with crumb mixture.
10. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean
11. Let cool in pan 5-10 minutes or until tins are cool enough to pick up without oven mitts. Remove muffins from muffin pans onto cooling rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 290 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.2g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.6g|
|Cholesterol 29mg||9 %|
|Sodium 186.1mg||6 %|
|Potassium 226.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 114.7g||34 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 112.8g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 743
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!