1. Start you pot of water to boil for the linguini.
2. Cut the chicken into very small bit sized pieces. You can also substitute Jumbo Shrimp for this.
3. Coat with melted butter and lots of the cajun seafood blackened seasoning.
4. brown in a skillet and move to the side.
5. Saute Bell Peppers, Onions and garlic and petite corn (optional) in butter and the seasoning.
6. Boil the Linguini.
7. Toss the chicken, the sauted veggies and linguini with alfredo sauce. You might need 2 since it soaks it up.
Add fresh grated parmesan cheese and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 233 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.9g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.3g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 197.6mg||61 %|
|Sodium 317.3mg||11 %|
|Potassium 661.5mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.8g|
|Protein 55.1g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 473
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.