1) Decide how you would like your pie presented (family pie, party pies, etc) and grease the appropriate tray or pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cook the chicken in a large saucepan. Once cooked, remove the chicken from the pan and let drain on some paper towel.
3) Add onion to the pan and sweat it for approximately 4min.
4) Turn the heat down and break the Philli cheese into pieces and add it to the pan. Stir for a minute.
5) Add the cream and carrot to the saucepan.
6) Add the powdered chicken stock (use a bit more or less depending on what you like). Stir for 3minutes.
7) Add the cornflour to the mixture to make it very thick.
8) Remove from heat and add the chicken back to the saucepan.
9) Blind bake the pastry in the relevant tin.
10) Add the pie mixture to the pastry and bake for 5-10min.
Make sure the pie mixture is very thick by using the corn flour
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (122g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 133 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.8g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 72.7mg||22 %|
|Sodium 122.5mg||4 %|
|Potassium 228.8mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 14g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 216
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.