1. Beat all ingredients with a flat paddle (4-5 minutes) scraping sides.
2. Switch to the dough hook and kneed for 7 minutes
3. Scrape the dough into a ball, place in a lightly greased bowl or bag. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
4. Remove from refrigerator, divide into 3, and shape into greased loaf pans.
5. Cover, let raise (2-4 hours). Preheat oven to 350° F.
6. Bake 25 minutes. Tent with foil and bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (651g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 579 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 64.3g||86 %|
|Saturated Fat 35.1g||176 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 830.9mg||256 %|
|Sodium 10084mg||348 %|
|Potassium 609.5mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 341.5g||100 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 338.8g|
|Protein 25.8g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1992
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!