Try this King Arthur Potato Bread recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Beat all ingredients with a flat paddle (4-5 minutes) scraping sides.
2. Switch to the dough hook and kneed for 7 minutes
3. Scrape the dough into a ball, place in a lightly greased bowl or bag. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
4. Remove from refrigerator, divide into 3, and shape into greased loaf pans.
5. Cover, let raise (2-4 hours). Preheat oven to 350° F.
6. Bake 25 minutes. Tent with foil and bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (651g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 579 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 64.3g||86 %|
|Saturated Fat 35.1g||176 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 830.9mg||256 %|
|Sodium 10084mg||348 %|
|Potassium 609.5mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 341.5g||100 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 338.8g|
|Protein 25.8g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1992
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.